Sooooo ever since 7th grade, I have kinda had a major obsession with leopard print. It all started when leopard, cow, snake skin print items became popular in my childhood. Since then it is a craze that has come and gone, but one that I have always been obsessed with when it makes its return. This year is no different because patterns are in and mixed patterns are encouraged. I also love this because winter time is all about the layers and this is the perfect layered look. This is one of my favorites because it is simple enough for everyday wear, but can be dressed up or down depending on the event. Another bonus feature is that I can easily move and chase the kiddos but be ready to go for a coffee date with a friend.
P.S. I am OBSESSED with these fringe booties that I purchased last year, literally I would wear them everywhere if it was allowed.
- Cream Sweater– Love this knit sweater from H&M. Its affordable and so comfy! I sized down because it was a bit baggy on me, but I love the oversized look.
- Denim Shirt- A staple piece that can be worn by itself or layered under sweaters and vests. Such a must have in my opinion.
- Leopard Print Scarf– I literally have multiple animal print scarves.
- Leopard Print Scarf- Obsessed with this one too.
- Fringe Booties– They no longer make the exact ones that I am wearing, BUT I cannot wait to get my hands on these soon.